Exclusive Pet Grooming – Appointment Requests
Getting an appointment is easy and done in 4 simple steps. Make sure to click on the Submit Request button at the end of step 4 to request your appointment.
How to Request an Appointment Online:
- Select the Date, Time, Favorite Groomer and Type of Service you want in the form.
- You can also add an additional service by clicking on the “+ add another service ” link.
- Click Show Availability.
- If no appointment is available with the groomer you want, you can choose another Date, Time or a different groomer for more available appointments.
- If you prefer to continue with your favorite groomer, you can request their next available appointment by clicking on Month/Day in “Next available appointment.”
- The next available appointment is automatically selected.
- You can keep it or also select another time if needed.
If you have an account, you can enter your Email Address and Password to login. Or you can enter your contact information: Name, Email Address, Phone Number and Address.
Checkmark the Email or Text Messages box so you can be notified about your appointment.
Click Continue to enter Pet Name, Weight, Type and Breed.
Proceed to enter the credit card information to make your request.
Verify that the date, package selected, groomer, and times are correct.
Click Submit Request to request your appointment.
If you wish to save your info for future appointments and faster service, set a password in the Create a New Account section below.
- To ensure safety for all parties, we insist that all vaccinations are up to date.
- Price quotes over the phone are only an estimate.
- The actual size and condition of your pet’s coat will determine an accurate price.
- Pets with fleas or ticks will receive a flea/tick treatment and charged an additional $5.
- Extremely matted coats: Exclusive Pet Grooming reserves the right to refuse pets with extreme entanglements. It can be painful, stressful and dangerous. We want our grooming experience to be pleasant for your pet, and in these situations we will recommend shaving. For cases where pets are able to be dematted successfully, there is an additional fee added at the end of a grooming session.
- Grooming sessions are typically a minimum of 2 hours. We take pride in your pet’s entire experience, from bathing to pampering. Please plan your day accordingly.
- Exclusive Pet Grooming reserves the right to refuse service to over-aggressive pets. We understand every dog has a bad day, but extremely aggressive behavior is dangerous and stressful for everyone. We value both the safety of your pet and our staff.
- Exclusive Pet Grooming will charge a fee of $30 for any returned checks.
All cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time.
Late cancellations or missed appointments will be charged a $35 fee to the card on file.
Request an appointment